Friday, April 6, 2012

Yo gaaaaaaiiizzzzz




HNNNGGG ROYAL WEDDING SOOOOOOOON!


That being said, I had a semi-fun idea for our next meetup. I was gonna wait until then to show my idea, but I figure it would kill less time if I just posted here, and anyone who misses it can have an opportunity in club to catch up.


So, I wanted to hold a "contest". With us meeting on a week that there is no MLP episode (boooooo), I wanted to see what kinds of ideas you guys had about the plot of the wedding!

So, the contest, in short words, is a "Guess the Plot" contest. Yeah. Semi-fun.


Rules:

1. Write down what you think will happen with the episode. I believe I saw clones in the preview, so jot down what you think will happen in the episode
2. You can be as serious as you want, or as totally whacked out as you think! If you think Cadence will be an alien who works for Discord, go ahead and submit it!

Prizes (Whoever was closest to what actually happens will win):

1st Prize - A PERSONAL gift from me. So long as the gift is under $25 dollars (because I myself am going to be purchasing this, and I don't have a ton of money to spend, as much as I love you guys <3), you can tell me what you'd like and I will do my best to obtain it for you. :)

2nd Prize - 2 ponies of your choice.

3rd Prize - One pony of your choice (can be a blind bag pony, a figure, etc.)

1 comment: