Thursday, April 19, 2012

Silent Auction!



So, you know that super-special-awesome guy Wayne? The one who styles le ponies manes so they look all purrrrdy?


Well, he'd like to sell some of his prized ponies, however, in a silent auction at our next meetup.


How this rolls:


We put ponies on the back table. They will have a piece of paper next to them.


You write your name and your bid. List goes on and on, and whoever has the highest bid wins. Money goes to Wayne, not us.



Picture is irrelevant.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *stares* I really liked the job you did on my Rarity. I really appreciate it. I'll definitely be a player in the auction.

      Delete
  2. Oh and I'd like to say that I'm not trying to take advantage of everyone's love for ponies. I simply need to raise some money for Bronycon, and I currently don't have a job. I thought this would be a fun way to go about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, although maybe we should put the pieces of paper outside of the room if it's going to be a silent auction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the paper would have to stay with the ponies, so we don't lose anything. Silent means we just don't bring it up. I mean, we'll make an announcement, but it's not a part of the meeting. Go back and bid whenever you want.

      Delete
    2. I just thinking that we should keep the papers and ponies far away from the greasy food and drinks.

      Delete