Sunday, April 29, 2012

List of stuff for 5/12 Meet Up



Hey guys! I thought I should make this post as soon as possible so we can get a list of stuff necessary for the 5/12 park meet up. Read on if you want to help bring something!
Alright since we are going to a park I thought it would be best if we made a list of essentials and other stuff to bring along with us. If you can bring any of the items please post  a comment below and I'll cross said item off the list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~List of Stuff~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 X Coolers (Styrofoam/Normal)
1X Blanket
Games (Frisbee, baseball, basketball, kickball, etc etc)
Drinks (One thing! Since we are going to a park make sure no glass bottles. Some parks have strict no glass rules)
Assorted  snacks (chips, dip, cookies)
1 X Chaise Lounge Chair (For Dramatic Rarity flops)
Radio/ Ipod Speaker
Ice  = Brought by Ian
Camera = Brought by Jesse
Video Camera

If you can think of anything else you think is necessary post in the comments and I'll add to it!

14 comments:

  1. I'll bring a frisbee and a few drinks. As I'm sure most of you know, i'll be bringing my entire musical setup (keyboard, synth, amp, and drum machine) so we can have some fun with live music :). Duets are more than welcome! I've been assured there will be an outlet so we should be good in that regard.

    May I have the address of this park? I'll be driving there myself most likely and would really like to check this place out on google maps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the plan is to meet up at the usual spot and then car pool to there.

      Delete
    2. I understand, but I have a final that morning. I may not be able to be at NCC by 11. I'd like to see where this place is so i can plan ahead. Besides, I may have been there already...

      Is this place near the airport? What road is it off?

      Delete
    3. As for that I am just as aloof as you my good friend and will have to wait for one of the other officers to post. Oh can you bring your camera as well?

      Delete
    4. Of course I'll bring my camera. That's a given. I am our self appointed photographer after all :)

      Delete
    5. Thank you so much! Maybe I'll put a video camera on there as well for the talent show.

      Delete
  2. Carpool there...
    My god - Ian i dont know if you know this but I am terrified of Santa clause

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be more afraid of my driving

      Delete
    2. It gonna be gta4 all over again - picking up a hooker and driving her off the cliff
      I'm the hooker and ur the driver

      Delete
    3. And I'm your annoying cousin who calls you in the middle of something important

      Delete
    4. NO ROMAN I DON'T WANT TO GO FUCKING BOWLING WITH YOU!

      Delete
  3. Bronyclips can cover the video camera :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Have The Video Camera Covered... :P
    but yet again still feel free who ever wants to also bring their video camera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember to chip in and bring stuff guys. I'm doing frisbee, camera, and a few drinks.

    ReplyDelete