Ok guys. I'm setting a (unofficial) meet up date for either the
Alright after much deliberation and thought I'm thinking that we should go to Laser Tag instead of Dorney Park for a multitude of reasons. Which I shall list below!
1. It's cheaper and more accessable to bronies without a job.
2. It's easier to keep track of all the bronies in attendance.
3. It's closer to our main meet up position.
4. It's also very very very fun.
Now for those of you who don't know there are two places in the valley within respectable driving distance from the school. (Which I would like to gather in front of instead of just driving there)
Lehigh Valley Laser Tag
Now the one thing I'm having trouble with is this. Which place to go to? Each place has it's pros and cons.
1. It's closer
2. The cost per session is 17 dollars per person and you get three games which equals out to 5.66 dollars a game.
3. It's multilevel
4. More space for us to spread out and not be crammed into a tiny area.
Right now I'm also thinking having a 'party' set up isn't the best idea. We don't really need a cake, but I will call ahead once I get a decent number of how many people they can expect to show up. So yeah. Post in the comment section what you think is the best place to go.
Ok after some calling I've decided on crossing off Planet Trog from our list. The LVLT guy said that if we can get at least 20 people together for our group the price would be 15 dollars. But we can go in for 20 dollars if we want some pizza and soda put in.
Now I need numbers ASAP so I can make the reservation. The sooner the better.